Smile Passion Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miriririn HERE!! :D

5 posters

Go down

Miriririn HERE!! :D Empty Miriririn HERE!! :D

Post  Miri Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 pm

GYAA I guess it is my turn to introduce myself SO HERE WE GO!! IKUZE YO~! XD (Seriously be prepared to be underwhelmed.. cyclops <--- haha random)

Okay so my name is Miri and on Youtube I am known as xXLuvleeMerodiiXx ^__^
I am 15 although my bday is on September 14th (SAME AS AI TAKAHASHI Very Happy) so I will be turning 16 pretty soon (I am expecting a new car from each of yew! keke) I am from Canada.. you know, the land where the caribou run free with the moose and beavers -shot- that was so lame >.< I have been dubbing for a few months nao and I have no particular interests Very Happy I am practically the same height as Takamina from AKB (the midget girl X.X) and I am half-asian (Chinese-Irish mix YESH HYBRIDS FTW!! XD) I am also random and strange.. but seriously arent we all freaks on the inside? XD Anyways this has been a super bad intro of myself so I guess I shall end our little adventure right... NOW.

btw the emoticons are super awesome XD afro flower farao rendeer albino drunken drunken affraid ... yah I am easily distracted lol XD

btw Acchan is my fav idol but from H!P my fav is... still unknown Wink I basically lurve everyone but Sayumi... GYAA she is so annoying D:< ooh ya and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kpop!! SNSD is BOSS~!
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Miriririn HERE!! :D Empty Re: Miriririn HERE!! :D

Post  Veri Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:11 pm

YES I'm so happy you love Kpop and Perfume and AKB or w/e because I REALLY want to expand to non H!P groups after we get started a little. Don't you get tired just listening to the same H!P songs being dubbed over and over? D:

Mixed people are GORGEOUS. I'll bet you're gorgeous Very Happy

A car?! I don't even have my own! I don't even have my permit! xD I be lame.
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Nice to meet you~ I FEEL YOU ON THE ADVANCED CLASSES. ALL THESE AP CLASSES AND EVERYTHING...I'M DYINGGGG. -cries deeply-

I LOVE AKB and K-pop too! But my Korean pronunciation is...uh, yeah. XD

Blahhh, I want to start driving! I also need to get a job. orz

And I agree with Riida, mixed people are GORGEOUS. I'm just...white. (I mean, nothing wrong with that, and I'm not UNHAPPY with my looks, but I am very, very, VERY white. XDD)

Edit: AND YAY, YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS ME. <3

Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 am

Nice to meet you! K-pop and such...never really tried singing in Korean. Something new though right, so I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. ^_^v
Kimi
Kimi

http://www.fictionpress.com/~txngal

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Admin wrote:YES I'm so happy you love Kpop and Perfume and AKB or w/e because I REALLY want to expand to non H!P groups after we get started a little. Don't you get tired just listening to the same H!P songs being dubbed over and over? D:

Mixed people are GORGEOUS. I'll bet you're gorgeous Very Happy

A car?! I don't even have my own! I don't even have my permit! xD I be lame.

Haha actually I meant Acchan from AKB (Maeda Atsuko XD') but Perfume is pretty fly too! ^__^
And I would love to expand our horizons after we have established since most projects are limited to H!P ONLY Sad I mean I <3 Tsunku and all (actually I dont since he is such a CREEPER O.O) but H!P songs do get super repetitive and.. Boring after awhile Sad

and thank yew :3

haha you are not lame XD I dont have a permit or anything either but it doesnt hurt to own a car just for bragging purposes Wink
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Risa wrote:Nice to meet you~ I FEEL YOU ON THE ADVANCED CLASSES. ALL THESE AP CLASSES AND EVERYTHING...I'M DYINGGGG. -cries deeply-

I LOVE AKB and K-pop too! But my Korean pronunciation is...uh, yeah. XD

Blahhh, I want to start driving! I also need to get a job. orz

And I agree with Riida, mixed people are GORGEOUS. I'm just...white. (I mean, nothing wrong with that, and I'm not UNHAPPY with my looks, but I am very, very, VERY white. XDD)

Edit: AND YAY, YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS ME. <3

YES! *joins sobfest* Life is soo hard T-T

hah my korean pronunciation is pretty spiffy too (not in a good way XD) but that hasnt stopped me from enjoying eet~! Especially the hott smex that is Super Junior *drools* I am not normally a fangirl but *SQUEALS* ELFs unite!! >.<

I am GETTING a job when the Wal-Mart opens near my house ^__^ There is nothing like contributing to a corporate monster that abuses worker's rights and destroys local economies that brings a shining rainbow to my life XD

Dont worry I am pretty white myself T-T In fact the only asian-like aspect of my appearance is my face-ish XD Its like yay you get to be born as a cool asian but you dont get any credit for it Sad

YAY~! 94ers FTW! 8D
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 am

Hi~ nice to meet you.
i'm an AKB48 fan too, well... used to be actually. i prefer the group in the olden days more, when they were still cute. They've changed a lot during the past time so i kinda stopped liking them

about Kpop, i don't really listen to it, but i like SNSD, especially their leader (don't remember her name), even though she isn't as much pretty as the other members but she has a great voice
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Michi wrote:Hi~ nice to meet you.
i'm an AKB48 fan too, well... used to be actually. i prefer the group in the olden days more, when they were still cute. They've changed a lot during the past time so i kinda stopped liking them

about Kpop, i don't really listen to it, but i like SNSD, especially their leader (don't remember her name), even though she isn't as much pretty as the other members but she has a great voice

Ya I get where youre coming from since their new sexy pedophile fan-service image isnt really appealing too much to me (probably cuz I am a girl not a creepy wota XD) but I still like them ^__^

You mean Taeyeon? She is really talented and I think she is gorgeous (atleast she doesnt look like Hyoyeon >_>) but she does have a diva attitude which makes her my least fav member Razz
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 am

i heard some of my friends talking about her attitude too, but since i only listen to SNSD's music i actually don't mind that so much, except when they say bad stuffs about my fav idols, maybe then i would say something about that
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum