Smile Passion Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michi here~

5 posters

Go down

Michi here~ Empty Michi here~

Post  Michi Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 am

my turn now i guess

Okay.. hi there, i'm Michi and my username is michiyomichi123. i started dubbing since last summer, at that time i didn't actually know that ppl actually share their singing online like that, i only knew it when one day i clicked on a C-ute video and found out that it wasn't C-ute singing instead someone else. i thought it was fun so i started dubbing myself.
I love singing a lot, but except for the internet world no one actually knows that, since i'm a very shy person and also because i don't want other ppl around me to know that No (dunno why?)

and i'm 17 yrs old, born and raised in Germany but i'm not German, i'm 100% Asian. i'm currently in high school but it still feels like i'm in middle school since my brothers are teasing me like i'm a little girl. i've been studying Japanese since 3rd grade so i'm almost fluent in it except for the writing and reading and when i'm speaking too fast it becomes something like "bfuiebw...."

i like Momusu the most, but I don't have any fav member, i only have a group of fav member: Miki, Ai, Natsumi, Eri, Risa, ....

i guess this is enough for now
Hope to get along with all of you

(sorry if it's hard to understand, my english is not good)
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Michi here~ Empty Re: Michi here~

Post  Kimi Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 am

Your English is fine! & it is nice to meet you! You're in Germany? Lucky! I'm actually part German (my heritage). In terms...I'm a mut. (German, Austrian-Hungarian, Mexican, Cherokee).

Great to meet you and I'm probably the most in-fluent person in Japanese here. I've never taken any classes, and only really know some words. Its funny, my friends will ask me what the words mean, and I'm like, "I've got no clue really." They seem to think that I could be cussing in Japanese and not know it...which would be strange.

Oh well, looking forward to working with you (and everyone else too!). ^_^v
Kimi
Kimi

http://www.fictionpress.com/~txngal

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Hello again, Michi! Very Happy Even though I've been working with you for a long time, it's kind of sad that I didn't know any of that ): Especially the fact that you think your English isn't good because I haven't noticed anything really wrong with it. And Japanese since 3rd grade? That's freaking amazing!

Also, I'm not fluent at Japanese at all either. So you're not alone, Kimi! Every time I sung in Japanese my friends used to say things like "Do you even know what you're singing?" because it was back when all they listened to was American music. Now they listen to Kpop and I'm like "HA! Do you know what YOU'RE singing?"
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Yay, another Japanese speaker! <3 I'm on the way to becoming fluent, too :3 And I always feel more comfortable writing in Japanese since I worry about my American accent when speaking, even if others say it's fine LOL

That's so cool that you're German! <3 I look forward to working with you :3
Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 pm

HARRO~! (I speak fluent Engrish lol XD) btw your english is totally fine Very Happy

I found out about fandubbing in a similiar way although I first started with anime voice-acting fandubs that I deleted and never posted cuz I am actually pretty shy too Embarassed

ARRGHH! RAGEE! Everyone knows how to kinda speak Japanese its so unfair XD haha anyone willing to teach me? Razz
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 am

well my english seems to be only Ok in the internet world, since i have time to write it, but usually it takes me a lot of time to reply to a message that's why i rarely chat much in chat rooms

@Kimi: i got into such similar situation too when I was younger, almost all my friends during primary school were anime fans so they asked a lot of question about this and that, i was never able to answer them because except from my mother i never spoke to anyone in japanese. My friends thought the reason why i couldn't answer to their Q is because i hate to be Asian , but that's not true Sad

@Veri: great to see you again. i rarely share something about myself actually, this is the 2nd time i do that since everyone seems to share much about them, i thought it would be better if i do so too.

@Risa: what? you feel more comfortable writing in Japanese? that's really weird. i'm afraid of it the most because I still got a lot of trouble with writing and reading Kanji, there are just too much of them!

@Miri: nice to meet you. I will be willing to teach you, but Kanji won't be included Smile
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Aaww Michi, you don't have to tell us stuff if you don't feel comfortable Smile
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:51 pm

no, it's not that i don't feel comfortable with it, i didn't do so before because usually when i join a project i'm often the 2nd generation, and it's kinda hard for me to talk or share about something in a group of ppl who already know each other while I am new. it's like having the feeling that other ppl would think "she's new but why is she talking so much?" it's silly isn't it?!
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Michi wrote:@Miri: nice to meet you. I will be willing to teach you, but Kanji won't be included Smile

For real? :O
ZOMG I was kinda joking but if youre willing then suree XD

How do you say:
"I want to shoot you in your face." in japanese?
lol dont ask why I want to know that since its kinda an inside joke between me and the guys in my class XD
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Michi wrote:no, it's not that i don't feel comfortable with it, i didn't do so before because usually when i join a project i'm often the 2nd generation, and it's kinda hard for me to talk or share about something in a group of ppl who already know each other while I am new. it's like having the feeling that other ppl would think "she's new but why is she talking so much?" it's silly isn't it?!

Aaww I'm sure the old members would like to get to know you too. But I get why you would feel that way. I'm actually quite shy too. I just told myself I would open up Smile
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 am

@Miri: uuh not so sure if i'm getting the exact meaning, "anata no kao wo naguritai" would be close
but in real life we only say "naguritai yo" since spoken Japanese is usually short but meaningful

@Veri: i think i should open up too, it's just it's kinda hard for me now, still got to get to used to it
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Michi wrote:@Miri: uuh not so sure if i'm getting the exact meaning, "anata no kao wo naguritai" would be close
but in real life we only say "naguritai yo" since spoken Japanese is usually short but meaningful

haha good to know ;D
Wow you seem really good at this schtuff... I need to add you on Youtube so you can feed me moar textbook info XD
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum