Smile Passion Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jang-Chan Desu~~ ^^

3 posters

Go down

Jang-Chan Desu~~ ^^ Empty Jang-Chan Desu~~ ^^

Post  >>NaNi<< Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am

Hi~~~ Minna~~ ^_^

guess I'm the last person here quite late right? Gomen ne~~
I was just come back from Taiwan with my family for holidays yesterday night. I went there during the result came out. So I just got a chance to check everything today after I cam back Embarassed

So let's me introduce myself

I'm Jang (it's my nick name), I'm 21 and 100% Thai (Thailand not Taiwan hehe many ppl get confuse with that). My YT account is "Jangbong13", but in Most of the board I used ">>NaNi<<" as my account. I started to Dub about last year. I just love singing and want to try it out but after I started I just feel like I want to keep doing it until I really dont get a chance for it Very Happy

I know I still not good in many ways like singing and mixing I would love for any advices, since I never learn how to sing properly I just love to sing and learn it from my own. So I sometimes dont understand technical words much ^^". It is good for me to start learn about it since I started dubbing.

I LOVE JAPANESE~~. I wanna go there once in my life. I start to like Japan since I was grade 6 ><". My fav girl group is MM and fav member is Eri, Ai, Aika but actually I like most of them. 9I feel really sad that Eri has to graduate so early T___T) My fav boy group is TEGOMASS and NEWS, fav member about the time is MASUDA TAKAHISA lol... not sure is anybody here like them? Embarassed

I'm really happy to be in this group as I also want to create a great fan dub group as well, so thank you for Veri to make this happen ^__^

Last thing, by the way I will have to hand-in the application form for scholarship I sign up for by this week so I won't have much time to read all your introduction. But I promise I will read it after this week ne, Minna~~ Gomen ne~

sore Jya~~~ ^______^
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Jang-Chan Desu~~ ^^ Empty Re: Jang-Chan Desu~~ ^^

Post  Veri Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:53 am

Ack sorry I've been so busy I couldn't respond to your introduction. Don't worry I will respond when I have to the time, but I have to go now too. Good to have you in the project Jang! Smile
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Welcome Jang-chan. ^_^v Glad to be a part of this group with you. Can't wait to hear how we all sound together! I think this is going to be epic!
Kimi
Kimi

http://www.fictionpress.com/~txngal

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Ooh Thailand! I love hearing about foreign places Very Happy

And I totally understand how you want to get better at singing and stuff. Don't worry! We'll all help each other here! If you want advice you can ask me because while I may not be a great singer, I believe I have pretty good ears Smile

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I SHOULD HAVE MET YOU LAST YEAR BECAUSE I WAS TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH NEWS AND MASSU LAST YEAR. Now it's died down ):

Oh and good luck on your scholarship Very Happy
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  >>NaNi<< Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:04 am

Admin wrote:Ooh Thailand! I love hearing about foreign places Very Happy

And I totally understand how you want to get better at singing and stuff. Don't worry! We'll all help each other here! If you want advice you can ask me because while I may not be a great singer, I believe I have pretty good ears Smile

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I SHOULD HAVE MET YOU LAST YEAR BECAUSE I WAS TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH NEWS AND MASSU LAST YEAR. Now it's died down ):

Oh and good luck on your scholarship Very Happy

Wow this is a bit delay sorry anyway ^^"

Cool that at least you know them (NEWS) yeah I know sometimes it just seem to fade away by itself. For me sometimes too. Since I've started to dub I have less time to check out their news especially when they dont really have so much news to follow though. But I do still love them both Mussu + NEWS and H!P >_^
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down