Riida Here!

Go down

Riida Here!

Post  Veri on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:32 pm

I don't know if you guys know this, but I am Veri (everidian17) on Youtube. Like I said in the audition video, it's always been a dream of mine to produce awesome groupdubs and have my own kickass project. I hope you guys will be able to make that dream come true! I don't think I'll be singing much in this project, but I don't want to tie myself down to that decision xD I love singing too much. Actually though, I'm going to go on a recording hiatus soon. Don't worry I will still be online and I will still mix. I just won't be singing or recording lines. Time to give my voice a break, you know? Smile

So a little about me. I've been dubbing for a little more than a year. I haven't improved that much but I believe I have improved somewhat.
I am 17 years old and will become 18 on November 17th. AH OLD. I am going to college ):
My favorite color is orange, but I've recently fallen in love with purple. My favorite H!P member of all time is Shimizu Saki! She's been so freaking adorable in all the PVs recently. My previous favorite H!P member was Niigaki Risa. I still love her and she's still my favorite Morning Musume member, but Saki wins Very Happy Maybe because Saki is closer in age to me.
I am American. I am Chinese. I am 100% Chinese actually, but born in America.
I've recently started reading for fun this summer. For the first time in... 5 years? And it made me remember why I loved to read so much when I was little. I wish I had more time to read ):

Okay... I think that's enough about me. Please make your own topics and introduce yourselves. I'll be sure to respond, so you won't be lonely! I look forward to working with you all! Really hope this works out...
Veri
Admin

View user profile http://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum