Smile Passion Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Graduation

3 posters

Go down

First Graduation Empty First Graduation

Post  Veri Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:20 am

Izumi (@sparklingIZUMI) is graduating due to personal reasons. Let's all wish her good luck on her future endeavors and see her off with a warm farewell Smile

Izumi,
It's been a great experience singing with you even though it hasn't been for a very long time. I am truly honored that you auditioned for this project and that you had taken me into your project as well. It's really nice great working with you. You have a great voice and I wish you the best in the future.
With love,
Veri
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Graduation Empty Re: First Graduation

Post  Kimi Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 am

Awww...Izumi!!!! It was a great time being able to sing with you and knowing you as well as we could. Sorry about you not being able to continue with us, but I understand that you have to put yourself first above most. We will miss you. Though, I do hope that you continue with your singing and check in every once in a while. I know that you will go far in life and enjoy it with everything you have (few do this)....(I feel like I'm saying a speech or something so I'll stop)

Have fun in whatever comes your way!

~Kimi
Kimi
Kimi

http://www.fictionpress.com/~txngal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanny Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:52 am

Awwww Izumi~ D: I hope your future i'n dubbing goes smoothly(or if your quit dubbing >,< then okay...) I'm gonna keep this short cause I'm at school xD -shot-
ANYWAYS! lol we'll miss you Izumi and it was fun while it lasted ^^
Kanny
Kanny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down