Smile Passion Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risa DE~SU -SHOT DOWN-

3 posters

Go down

Risa DE~SU -SHOT DOWN- Empty Risa DE~SU -SHOT DOWN-

Post  Risa Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

...Hi. xD;

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, GREETINGS. I'm Risa Very Happy I'm omgspazattack on youtube, and in the world of anime/some Vocaloid dubbing, I'm known as Spazzy [LOL, I KNOW I KNOW] but in the world of H!P dubbing I'm Risa Himeno Smile

I've been dubbing for 3 years know (my 3 year anniversary was this past July, I believe <3) I'm 15-almost-16 and going into 11th grade (I started when I was 12 :3) I didn't plan on doing anything with my youtube account when I first made it, hence the dumbass name. XDD But lo and behold, here I am now.

I have ALWAYS loved singing and theatre. I've been singing since I could talk and theatre since I was 5. People usually tell me I look/sound older than I am, but the way I see it, I just sound like any other teenager, you know? I've very active in the fandubbing community, and have even taken on major responsibilities in other projects! (Ex: I'm sub-leader of project Alo!Kira (xxHelloSparkle on youtube -SHOT FOR SHAMELESS PROMOTION-) I AM 100% white and American, but I'm also semi-fluent in Japanese (been studying for 4 years total, 2 in school) and translate songs/poetry as a hobby and a way to keep my skills up Very Happy

Uh...also, my mouth gets kinda dirty sometimes AKA I swear like a sailor, but I'll do my best to keep it clean on the forums XD I look forward to working with you all!! <3
Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Risa DE~SU -SHOT DOWN- Empty Re: Risa DE~SU -SHOT DOWN-

Post  Veri Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Yo I've been swearing ALOT recently too xD So I wouldn't mind if you do so long as that swearing is not directed at any of the members. Not sure if the others would mind though xD

WOW you started out REALLY YOUNG.

Don't worry about shameless plug. You can go ahead and make your own topic somewhere to advertise other projects. Ahh I'm jealous. You get to take Japanese in school. I tried to take it in high school, but I didn't get it ): I got it in college though, so hopefully I'll be able to be fluent too Very Happy
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Well, I'll find out if the others mind. And of course I wouldn't swear at them, that is MEAN. D< But yeah, my mouth...I have a tendency to take words that by themselves aren't crude/dirty, and put them together to make...uh, amusing-but-still-rather-crude phrases. LOL

LMAO Yep, I did. Summer before I went into 8th grade...Ahh, the days of Mermaid Melody. I have a friend who started when she was like, 9 or 10, though. XD Goodness, I feel old. o_o;

Yep! I first got interested in Japanese when I started fandubbing and I taught myself all through that summer and my 8th grade year (even though I took French in school, I'd use Japanese by accident in class which kinda royally pissed off Madame, I think 8D; -SMACKED-) and then I started it as a class in freshman year, but I was already ahead since I had been teaching myself...that situation hasn't changed XD;;
Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Nice to meet you ^__^

yay~! Anime fandubbing Very Happy I used to be a big fandubber but I never uploaded anything except one Miku Hatsune fandub of Hare Hare Yukai (apparently I sound EXACTLY like her.. or it? XD) but that account has long since been deleted due to my dying interest in anime Sad I cant believe it could happen but it DID XD Although I am OBSESSED with Kuroshitsuji right nao :3

and you probably dont even compare to me in the swearing department XD Trust me.. we Canadians swear A LOT >.< I tend to completely censor myself on Youtube and in written messages but if you ever hear me on skype... lol XD
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I'd never be able to teach myself anything. Too lazy xD The only thing I ever taught myself was mixing. With the help of the Internet.
Hehe it's good to be ahead of the others. Big fish Very Happy

OMG Kuroshitsuji. Is that the anime that Kalafina sings songs for? Never watched the anime but I like Kalafina's songs. I especially like that really low alto because I'm an alto and her low voice is so beautiful and I could never sound like that xD
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Admin wrote:OMG Kuroshitsuji. Is that the anime that Kalafina sings songs for? Never watched the anime but I like Kalafina's songs. I especially like that really low alto because I'm an alto and her low voice is so beautiful and I could never sound like that xD

Yesh it is! And you should really watch it~! ITS SOOO GOOD *-*
Its dark and pretty (kinda like Kalafina songs rabbit !) and SebasCiel is <33 kekeke yes I kinda like yaoi!! XD
And Kalafina is a group not one person~
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Miri wrote:
Admin wrote:OMG Kuroshitsuji. Is that the anime that Kalafina sings songs for? Never watched the anime but I like Kalafina's songs. I especially like that really low alto because I'm an alto and her low voice is so beautiful and I could never sound like that xD

Its dark and pretty (kinda like Kalafina songs rabbit !) and SebasCiel is <33 kekeke yes I kinda like yaoi!! XD

LOL yeah, I know Kalafina is a group. I'm saying I like that one girl who always does the low harmonies. She sounds awesome! And I shall try to find time to watch it Very Happy
Hurr hurr I like yaoi too xD
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Miri wrote:

LOL yeah, I know Kalafina is a group. I'm saying I like that one girl who always does the low harmonies. She sounds awesome! And I shall try to find time to watch it Very Happy
Hurr hurr I like yaoi too xD

haha just making sure you knew... cuz it sort of sounded like you were talking about Kalafina as a person ;D
Yes there is another perv out there~! btw who is your favorite couple? Razz
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Well if you're talking about that anime, then Idk because I don't watch it xD If in general, I still don't know because it's been a while since I was in that fandom ^^"
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Admin wrote:Well if you're talking about that anime, then Idk because I don't watch it xD If in general, I still don't know because it's been a while since I was in that fandom ^^"

Nope I wasnt talking about that specific anime, just in general ^^
And I havent really been too much into that fandom either since I have been super into the H!P world recently lol cat
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum