Smile Passion Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Single

+3
Kimi
Juri
Veri
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

First Single - Page 3 Empty Re: First Single

Post  Veri Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm

LOL MIRI YOU ARE AMAZING!! And you should totally go for some theater stuff Very Happy
And good luck Risa! (Though I might be too late o.o) I still have homework, so I'll get started on this tomorrow. Ah procrastination xD
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 pm

I GOT A CALLBACK <3

AND THE CALLBACK WAS TONIGHT. AND IT WAS SO FUN. <3 Castlist to be posted Wednesday or Thursday~ WISH ME LUCKKK

And I can't wait for Shouganai <3
Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:12 am

AHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS RISA!!! Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Exclamation

Also I'm done timing Shouganai. I'm going to adjust volumes tomorrow, add effects, and PV mix. Hopefully... I may have a lot of work to do tomorrow that I didn't do today x.x But it should be out this week Very Happy All thanks to all you fast and awesome people! It sounds amazing! And it was so much easier to time than Seishun Collection >.>
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  >>NaNi<< Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 am

Risa wrote:I GOT A CALLBACK <3

AND THE CALLBACK WAS TONIGHT. AND IT WAS SO FUN. <3 Castlist to be posted Wednesday or Thursday~ WISH ME LUCKKK

CONGRATULATION RISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^________^
Wish you luck hehe~~

Admin wrote:AHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS RISA!!! Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Exclamation

Also I'm done timing Shouganai. I'm going to adjust volumes tomorrow, add effects, and PV mix. Hopefully... I may have a lot of work to do tomorrow that I didn't do today x.x But it should be out this week Very Happy All thanks to all you fast and awesome people! It sounds amazing! And it was so much easier to time than Seishun Collection >.>

wow cool thank you for you hard work Veri

cant wait to hear it >_<!
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:00 am

Congrats Risa!!!! Hopefully you'll get in! That would be so exciting! What show were you auditioning for?

& YAY!!!! Shouganai is almost done!! Can't wait to hear it!

~Kimi
Kimi
Kimi

http://www.fictionpress.com/~txngal

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Risa wrote:I GOT A CALLBACK <3

YAY~! Congratz ^__^
and since you asked for it.. GOOD LUCK! XD

Admin wrote:AHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS RISA!!! Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Exclamation

I cant wait to hear it! Very Happy.. and promote it at the Apple store pirat
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Well, I ended up being an assistant director for the show instead of getting a role. LOL But because he chose me as an assistant director, it means he wants to keep me on board, aka I'm pretty much guaranteed a spot in the winter/spring musical ;D I'm a TAD bummed I didn't get an actual role, but this show had a VERY small cast, so I understand and I'm fine now. I'm glad he at least wants to keep me around, and I'll just have to do my best for winter/spring! Wish me luck with assistant directing, everyone! <3 And thank you for your support :3
Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Risa wrote:Well, I ended up being an assistant director for the show instead of getting a role. LOL But because he chose me as an assistant director, it means he wants to keep me on board, aka I'm pretty much guaranteed a spot in the winter/spring musical ;D I'm a TAD bummed I didn't get an actual role, but this show had a VERY small cast, so I understand and I'm fine now. I'm glad he at least wants to keep me around, and I'll just have to do my best for winter/spring! Wish me luck with assistant directing, everyone! <3 And thank you for your support :3

Aaww I'm sad you didn't get a role, but YAY assistant director is good! Good luck next time! And make sure you learn as much as possible so you definitely get in next time Very Happy
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3