Smile Passion Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Single

+3
Kimi
Juri
Veri
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First Single - Page 2 Empty Re: First Single

Post  Miri Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:25 pm

lol I use my Ipod XD
I dont actually own a mic cuz I am too cheapo tehehe ;D
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  >>NaNi<< Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:33 pm

hahaha

thank you for not making me buy a new one lol.... ^___^

and Thank you Kimi I'll try that I should help and I'll try to not face it directly too

Thank you everyone for advice Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'll let you see next time if it's better ^^
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Juri Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 am

Admin wrote:woot! Yay! I might not finish mixing for a few days because I'm auditioning for all 9 of my school's co-ed and female a cappella groups and they have callbacks ^^'' (OMG Hope I make it) Also I still have hw to do ):

Ganbare!! You can do it! Smile
Juri
Juri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 am

Admin wrote:woot! Yay! I might not finish mixing for a few days because I'm auditioning for all 9 of my school's co-ed and female a cappella groups and they have callbacks ^^'' (OMG Hope I make it) Also I still have hw to do ):

First of all...WOOT!!! Almost done! And Second...Ganbare!!! You can do it! ^_^v
Kimi
Kimi

http://www.fictionpress.com/~txngal

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Rejected ^^''
Got 1 callback but was then rejected. Outright rejected for all the other groups.
Veri
Veri
Admin

https://smilepassiondubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:Rejected ^^''
Got 1 callback but was then rejected. Outright rejected for all the other groups.

Sad face! They don't know what their missing! Gomen Veri-sama!
Kimi
Kimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:32 pm

What? How come? Sad
Oh ok don't be sad about that, your voice is just amazing and has its own style
in my school if someone doesn't make it, we don't say that the person isn't good enough, it's just maybe their voices might not suit to it
my voice doesn't suit to it either, that's why i've never auditioned for that before Smile
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juri Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Psh! They don't know anything!! You rock!!!!
Juri
Juri

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:09 pm

WHHUUTTT? :OO
Those people must be either deaf or stupid cuz you are AWESOME, Master Veri Wink
Hope you arent too sad about it since those losers obviously dont deserve you!
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Haha thanks everyone. You're all so nice ^^ I was really depressed the night I got my results back (They all came at the same time!) and I cried like crazy, but when I woke up I was fine. I expected to be sad/mad for a long time, but surprisingly, I was okay. When I saw a girl I auditioned with who did get in that day, I was chill with her too. A Cappella is extremely important to me, so I don't know how I got over it so fast xD
All the a cappella groups are amazing here and they're all really competitive. The other auditionees were reallys good too, so it makes sense why I was rejected. Oh well, more time to mix xD
Speaking of which, I finished mixing Seishun Collection! I'm going to send it to Kimi so that she can PV mix and upload it to the channel in a little while Very Happy
But OMG I HATE THIS SONG! So frickin repetitive! I don't know why I chose it as our debut single D:
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  >>NaNi<< Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:07 am

Admin wrote:Haha thanks everyone. You're all so nice ^^ I was really depressed the night I got my results back (They all came at the same time!) and I cried like crazy, but when I woke up I was fine. I expected to be sad/mad for a long time, but surprisingly, I was okay. When I saw a girl I auditioned with who did get in that day, I was chill with her too. A Cappella is extremely important to me, so I don't know how I got over it so fast xD
All the a cappella groups are amazing here and they're all really competitive. The other auditionees were reallys good too, so it makes sense why I was rejected. Oh well, more time to mix xD
Speaking of which, I finished mixing Seishun Collection! I'm going to send it to Kimi so that she can PV mix and upload it to the channel in a little while Very Happy
But OMG I HATE THIS SONG! So frickin repetitive! I don't know why I chose it as our debut single D:

it's ok ne at least you got experience ^____^, which i think it's cool that you have done your best even though whatever the result is. so you will never regret that you didnt do it ^_~

waiting to see our first single hehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm

So, I got it the link to the mp3. ^_^v Hopefully I'll be able to mix tomorrow morning...it will be way early cuz I work at 8am. But, if it isn't on there tomorrow, expect it by Tuesday sometime. I'll be able to do it while I'm at school.

~Kimi
Kimi
Kimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Actually maybe I'll upload it and hope I won't get in trouble xD
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:33 am

Admin wrote:Actually maybe I'll upload it and hope I won't get in trouble xD

lol...yeah, went to youtube to check and under my friend activity it was like, SmilePassionGroup uploaded one new video. Haven't been able to watch cuz youtube is being slow right now. ^_^v

Hope you don't get in trouble for it though.

Kimi
Kimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am

Shouganai lines~

http://www.box.net/shared/o0n5j2udm6

Tell me if you need re-do's!

And those a capella groups are crazy, you are amazing, Veri. D< Well, their loss.
Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post  >>NaNi<< Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Hai Hai Hai ~~~

HERE'S MY LINE~~ ^^

after recover finally got to sing it hehe
hope this is ok for you Veri, I guess last time I must have problem with the program though

So I change like what Kimi said and I guess it help
Check it out if you need me to re-do it, don't mind to tell so ^___^

http://www.mediafire.com/?c1cig5k8iq7t2u1
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:20 pm

YAY JANG! Your mic sounds 65465413514654513x better. I knew it couldn't be that bad! Very Happy
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:27 pm

YAY!!! One more person to turn in their Shouganai lines! ^_^v

By they way everyone, I have to announce that I'm going to be going out of town starting on Tuesday the 14th though Monday the 20th. I'll be able to sing my Watashi no Mirai no Donna-sama lines today, and if the B-side of that (lines) comes out before Tuesday night, I might be able to record it too. -.-;; We are going to L.A. (my parents and I) and I can't sing while I'm there...unfortunately. I don't even know if I'm going to be taking my laptop...don't really feel comfortable leaving it in a hotel all day while we are going out doing stuff. I'll put pics up, if I can take any. (which, knowing me, I will)

Sorry about the inconvenience...I feel bad cuz I won't be able to participate.

~Kimi
Kimi
Kimi

Back to top Go down

Post  >>NaNi<< Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Admin wrote:YAY JANG! Your mic sounds 65465413514654513x better. I knew it couldn't be that bad! Very Happy

yeah yeah yeah !! glad it is ok ^_~

Kimi wrote:YAY!!! One more person to turn in their Shouganai lines! ^_^v

By they way everyone, I have to announce that I'm going to be going out of town starting on Tuesday the 14th though Monday the 20th. I'll be able to sing my Watashi no Mirai no Donna-sama lines today, and if the B-side of that (lines) comes out before Tuesday night, I might be able to record it too. -.-;; We are going to L.A. (my parents and I) and I can't sing while I'm there...unfortunately. I don't even know if I'm going to be taking my laptop...don't really feel comfortable leaving it in a hotel all day while we are going out doing stuff. I'll put pics up, if I can take any. (which, knowing me, I will)

Sorry about the inconvenience...I feel bad cuz I won't be able to participate.

~Kimi

oh dont worry I think the deadline will still be ok for you though, since Shouganai still not complete

Wish you have great time and go many places to have fun while you're away.

Keep well ne~~
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Veri Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Yeah, you don't have to rush the lines Kimi xD Even if I set the due date for Forever Love while you're on vacation, you'd still have plenty of time to record Smile I didn't even set a date for Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama xD But I'll try to code Forever Love soon. Have fun on your trip! Very Happy
Veri
Veri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks!! I hope I do have fun too. We are going to L.A...so it should be somewhat fun. & not really rushing lines, just like to sing quickly, don't know why, that way I don't have to rush when the deadline is closer. Ya know? ^_^v Well, either way, I can't wait to hear all of us together!

~Kimi
Kimi
Kimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Gomen nee for being the last one, guys XD
here are my lines:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d45hubcuxx4m7zz
my voice sounds really squeaky in this >__<

btw I want to apologize for being inactive all last week my new teachers all enjoy constantly raping my brain with university level work even though I am in Grade 11 D:< Seriously I am gonna have no life for another few months T-T although I will make sure to keep up with lines ^^

btw I went to the apple store and put all of the iphones and ipads onto our first single lol XD
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Miri wrote:
btw I went to the apple store and put all of the iphones and ipads onto our first single lol XD

LOL YOU ARE MY HERO.

And I totally feel you on the work thing. OTL 2 AP classes + other stuff + theatre = failage.

OH OH OH I HAD A MUSICAL AUDITION YESTERDAY. I FIND OUT IF I GOT A CALLBACK ON MONDAYYYY -NERVOUS/EXCITED-
Risa
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post  >>NaNi<< Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:07 am

Risa wrote:
Miri wrote:

LOL YOU ARE MY HERO.

And I totally feel you on the work thing. OTL 2 AP classes + other stuff + theatre = failage.

OH OH OH I HAD A MUSICAL AUDITION YESTERDAY. I FIND OUT IF I GOT A CALLBACK ON MONDAYYYY -NERVOUS/EXCITED-

haha yeah Miri you are AMAZING!!! what a great idea lol... ^___^

and Risa, I wish you get it !!!! God bless you ne~

And Finally the B-side is on the way to release. can't wait to hear it. I'm sure it will be really great ne Minna~~~
>>NaNi<<
>>NaNi<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Miri Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Risa wrote:
Miri wrote:

LOL YOU ARE MY HERO.

Haha~! -bows- oh thank you thank you XD

Good luck, buddy! ^__^ I am actually thinking of auditioning for some theatre stuff for the first time EVER! >.< I am so scared but I have no extracurriculars so I need to do SOMETHING
Miri
Miri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next